<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8755521?origin\x3dhttp://thisismablog.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, March 21, 2007




I MISS MY BABIES










hearts.



and...


this song at the background... a korean romance flick original soundtrack.

sooooo lo-mantic....











1000 Years (Innocent Steps'05 OST)

Moment, You came to my heart just by chance
To me, You don't seem to be a stranger
It was so long for you, to finally find me

For a 1000 years I've been waiting for you
More than million tears fall in eternal love
Remember forever more we stand for a 1000 years

Sometimes I know it will not be easy with you
Until then I will pray for our true love
Don't ever forget my love we will be together

For a 1000 years I've been waiting for you
More than million tears fall in eternal love
Remember forever more we stand for a 1000 years

Don't say I don't want to hear you say... goodbye
Please promise me you will always be my love... my love
(ah haaaa)

For a 1000 years I've been waiting for you
More than million tears fall in eternal love
Remember forever more we stand for a 1000 years x2



* ** * ** * ** * ** * ** *




eXTReMe Tracker